Rest your head on smooth, luxurious French Linen pillowcases, specially woven to ensure the utmost softness and breathability, while being incredibly durable to provide years of long-lasting comfort.
Our flat sheet, fitted sheet and pillowcase pairs are all sold separately. Mix and match amongst our different colours, or bundle them as you wish. Flexibility is yours!
- Our pillowcases feature a clean, deconstructed design with a hidden hem finish for effortless elegance. Unique inner reverse flap will keep your pillow firmly in place, all night long.
- Optimal weight that naturally wicks away moisture and regulates heat, keeping you cool in the summer while being full-bodied enough for all-season comfort.
- Unique filtering and ventilating capabilities make linen a bacteria-resistant, hypoallergenic material and the perfect companion for a good night's sleep.
- French Linen is crafted from nature using eco-friendly flax, a renewable resource that requires up to 20 times less water and energy to produce than other popular materials. Every part of the flax plant has a purpose, leaving no waste and making it the most sustainable fabric option.
- Free 2-3 Day Shipping and 45 Day Returns in Canada and the US. No duties.
- OEKO-TEX Certified (free of harmful synthetics and dyes)
- Crafted in a Fair Wages™ certified, family-run facility
- Less is more when machine washing your linen bedding. We suggest washing with cold or warm water so as not to harm the fibres, using a mild detergent. Tumble dry on low and remove just before fully dry to avoid major wrinkling.
- We advise against using fabric softener or bleach. Ironing is not necessary, and we encourage you to embrace the casual, laidback look of linen’s subtle wrinkle.
- Due to its unique properties, our French Linen will become softer and shinier with each wash.
We want to make your online CANDELA & CO shopping experience an enjoyable one.
We understand that this means packaging and processing your items quickly and accurately. All merchandise is carefully pulled and packaged by the team in our Brantford,ON shop. your order will be shipped within 3-5 days of receiving the order.
In-store Pick-up – Free
Simply select “Pick-Up In Store” at checkout. We will notify you within 24 hours when your package is ready.
Furniture and Large Item Delivery
Large and fragile items like furniture and oversized wall décor are available on our website as In-Store Pick-up Only. This will be indicated within the product details.
If you are a customer located within 100km of our location we are happy to offer a delivery service for larger items such as wall art and furniture to be delivered to your address. Please contact us for custom delivery pricing at email@example.com
OUR RETURN POLICY
Changed your mind?We are happy to offer a return for store credit within 14 days of your purchase with the original receipt. The item must be received and inspected by CANDELA & CO staff to be in the same condition it was sold in. A store credit will be issued to you in the form of a gift card. This gift card never expires, and can be used on any future purchases.
We do not offer refunds.
Sale items are a final purchase and are not eligible for a return for store credit.
On-line PurchasesWe are happy to offer a return for store credit within 14 days of the purchase with the original receipt. The item must be received and inspected by CANDELA & CO staff to be in the same condition it was sold in and in the original packaging. Please send return merchandise to our brick & mortar location at 99 Brant County Rd 18,ON. Your receipt must be included in the shipment. A store credit will be issued to you in the form of a gift card. This gift card never expires, and can be used on any future purchases.
Shipping fees are non-refundable.
We do not offer refunds on the following:
Antiques and sale items are a final purchase and are not eligible for a return for store credit.
If you have any questions regarding our shipping or exchange policy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org